We can offer advice and support to parents and carers about our services and funding options. We aim to make life easier for families to access services that are suitable to your needs.
Direct Payment funding is available through all Local Authorities. Families will need to contact the Local Authority in their borough to access funding and support. We understand that this process can be daunting, however rest assured that we are here to help. We can advise and support you through this process and share previous experiences and important information and contacts with you.
Local Offer funding is available through Manchester and Oldham Local Authorities for Venture Disability Care. Please use the links below.
- Manchester: Venture Disability Care | Help & Support Manchester
- Oldham: Venture Disability Care
We are working towards being part of Tameside, Stockport and Derbyshire’s Local Offer. Residents of these boroughs will still be able to access our service with funding from other sources including:
- Direct Payments https://www.gov.uk/apply-direct-payments
- Universal Credit https://www.gov.uk/universal-credit/how-to-claim
- PIP (Personal Independence Payment)